Star Gazer is the premier fashion event for girls ages 18m-17 yrs. If your daughter is interested in modeling, loves the camera, runway shows, fashion, fun and friends than this is the event for her! Called “The Girl Scouts of Fashion” Star Gazer is an event that inspires girls to dream big, shoot for those dreams and gives them the boost of confidence to do so! Join us at an upcoming fashion event this season… You might just find yourself “HOOKED!” Driving the East Coast from Stop to Stop…
STAR GAZER FASHION EVENT INCLUDES:
– A Designer Outfit to Keep, Styled by NY Child Stylist, Stacie Fitzgerald featuring only the best Star Gazer Brands including clothing from L.O.L. Kids, Halabaloo, Les Tout Petits, Isobella & Chloe, Monnalisa, Bound by the Crown & SO many other favorites!
– Hair & Make Up: Keeping it fresh and natural looks for usable industry photos.
– Private Photo Shoot with Stacy Gallizzi Photography and Full Resolution Images Sent by email 2-3 weeks after the shoot.
– Runway Training! Hands on with a Star Gazer Runway Coach to teach each model the secrets and tips to making an impression on the runway!
– STAR GAZER RUNWAY SHOW! All of our beautiful models will conclude the day by walking in a runway show on our beautiful stage to strut their new designer outfit and show us their personality! We believe the runway builds confidence!
What to Bring! Each model should arrive with a fresh face and clean dry hair. They should bring a “Shoe Bag” of assorted styles to pair with outfits. You will get an exact schedule for the day the week of the event but here is the basic outline:
SAMPLE STAR GAZER SCHEDULE
10:00 am Check In and Styling
11:00 am Hair and Make Up
12:00 pm Photo Shoot
1:00 pm Runway Training
2:00-3:00 pm Lunch Break
3:00 pm Group Photos & Editorials
4:00 pm Star Gazer Runway Show
TOUR SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION
6/26/16: Springfield, Massachusetts – Click Here to Register!
Accepting Girls Ages 18 mon-17 years
45 Models ONLY. First Registered Get the Spots.
(The link to register will show up CLOSED on your screen if the event is full.)